Maintaining beautiful skin in the winter isn’t easy – am I right ladies?!? I’m a product junky, but I have my favorites I come back to because they never let me down. Here’s a peek into my bag of tricks and my daily regimen (in addition to always applying lip gloss).
- Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths: I like to start the morning by using these gentle cleansing cloths on my skin especially after a workout.
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion: My dermatologist introduced me to CeraVe products. They are great for sensitive skin and the lotion has SPF 30 which is key for any daytime moisturizer.
- Kiehl’s Line Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate: This product contains pure Vitamin C and helps brighten my eyes immediately with just a few dabs.
- Kiehl’s Refreshing Mist: This cooling facial mist is fantastic. It hydrates, detoxifies and purifies skin with a burst of Lavender, Geranium and Rosemary essential oils.
- Being the lip gloss addict that I am, i’m constantly reapplying throughout the day and here are some of my faves:
- CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint: There are several great subtle colors to choose from and they have a hint of mint flavor. You can quickly gloss before a meeting and freshen your breath at the same time.
- MAC LipGlass: I have tubes of lipglass in every purse and pocket. There’s so many fantastic colors to choose from and they don’t dry out your lips which is an added bonus.
Nighttime: I’m an avid fan of Kiehl’s products – you can see there’s a theme here. I’ve been using their products for years and their entire line is fantastic.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser: This cleanser is great and suds-up a little as it thoroughly cleanses skin without over-drying.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye: After i’m done cleansing my face, I dab this soothing eye cream on right away. It leaves under-eye skin feeling strengthened and replenished while working its magic on puffiness and dark circles.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate: Some people are worried about putting oil on your face, but you will change your mind after trying this little miracle. You only need a few drops and pad it onto your face to repair and replenish skin. The lavender scent is calming and divine.
- Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream: After applying the concentrate, I like to finish everything off with this lightweight cream. I am a fan of the lightweight cream and it fights signs of skin aging so you can’t go wrong.
- Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1: I keep this balm on me at all times. It helps relieve chapped or cracked lips and I make sure to put a layer on before I go to sleep every night.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask: I LOVE this product and use the mask once a week. It’s a gentle mask that gives you an instant glow.
What are some of your favorite products?