As they say, Summer bodies are made in the Winter er Spring – whatever, there’s still time. I’ve had a crazy sweet tooth lately and was inspired by Chef Richard Blais to make my own chocolate pudding made with avocados. Sounds a little different, but trust me it’s delicious and really easy to make.
- 2 ripe medium avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey or raw agave nectar (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (you can sub for regular milk, cashew or coconut if preferred)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, in a blender, food processor or using a hand held mixer.
- Chill and serve.
- Top with your favorite fruit, almond slices or mint.