I’m on a cooking spree lately and always looking for healthy snacks. These cauliflower bites are easy to make and they’re healthy. I’ve made these for a Super Bowl party, but it doesn’t have to be football season to enjoy all things doused in buffalo sauce.
You can eat these alone or dip in ranch if you prefer – they’re delish either way. Pro tip: Make a double batch because these little bites of goodness go quickly.
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup Buffalo hot sauce (Moore’s Buffalo Sauce is a fave of mine)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Depending on the consistency, you might need to add a little extra water to the mixture if it’s too thick. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto cookie sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping once. Remove from the oven.
- In a separate bowl stir together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Add baked cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Remove the aluminum foil and replace with a new sheet. Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Spread the coated cauliflower evenly onto cookie sheet. Place back in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy, flipping once.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
- You can serve them with your fave dip or alone. Enjoy!