Although February is a shorter month, it’s typically a challenging one for me. The days are gray and Spring is so close yet so far away. We’ve been pretty lucky with the weather this winter – only one snowstorm so far (knock on wood). In the spirit of maintaining positivity and focus on the good things, I’ve creating my list of my “must-dos” for this month to help combat the winter blues err grays. Let’s see how many I can cross off over the next 28 days.
- Try a new restaurant: Restaurant week is here and a great time to try new places at affordable prices.
- Treat myself to a spa day: Either at home or the spa, I’m going to set aside a day to de-stress.
- Host an Oscar party: I love having my friends over and I have yet to host an Oscar party. Let the menu planning commence!
- Stimulate the mind: Reading is a great escape and want to make sure I’m having fun and learning as well. I want to switch things up and read a book for fun and for work.
- Connect with friends: I fall into the trap of texting friends a quick hello or sending an email to check in. Friends near or far, I want to make more of a priority to chat with them over the phone.
- Take a cooking class: If you read my blog you know I love to cook. I can always brush-up on my skills and learn new recipes. This is a great way to spend time with friends and do something different.
- Mind and body workout: Classes are my jam. I’m an avid Pure Barre and Flywheel enthusiast. However, I think it’s time to add yoga back into my routine to reap both the physical and mental benefits.
- Watch more movies: Every time I go to the movie theater, I wonder why I don’t go more often. There are so many great movies out right now and I can’t wait to check em out.